Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Toy Story in MY HOUSE

"TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!!!"
Who would not remember this line? Being an avid follower of the movie series Toy Story, I also got wild after I heard news Lee Unkrich generously extended every toy's exposure in the big screen (maybe even in the 3D one!) the third time. Which led me to feature my OWN Toy Story, my personal collection of my own toys (particularly my stuffed toys) I have since I was about 6 years old.
 I also had a collection of barbie dolls once, and there are two certain reasons why I haven't taken them a shot her: 1. I have lost most of them; 2. some of them already have distorted faces and incomplete dresses.

But proudly enough, I still believe my toys (the stuffed ones) talk or walk around our room everytime I'm away or asleep. Haha.
 As we all know, Toy Story 3 would paint a contemporary picture of a college-evolved Andy, where naturally, he would acquire nostalgic episodes towards his old (really old) toys, leading him to dump them in a day-care center. But just like sociable people, Woody and his company first loved their new surroundings with a whole new bunch of toys. In the course of time, they also experienced nostalgia and as a final resolution, they would want to find their way home with Andy, as the matured boy also realized he would always carry them in his heart.
For latest news, it was recently reported (about 5 hours ago) that Jeremy Mansfield, a well-known radio personality of the 94.7 Highveld Stereo in Johannesburg, South Africa, would contribute his voice in one of the new characters of Toy Story 3. Also being a fan of the Toy Story movies, he would voice Lifer, a Chatter telephone who has spent his life in a toy box at a children's nursery school.
 Toy Story 3 would shoot in the theaters coming June 18, 2010, and again, I would not want to miss the movie that always make me feel younger again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...