Sunday, June 05, 2011

Toes of Truth: Tigress with McDo's Kung Fu Panda 2 Happy Meals!



Toy collection is my divine redemption.

After reading about the Kung Fu Panda 2 Happy Meal from Ms. Josephine Bonsol's blog, I got excited and itched to collect all the toys so I would also have that Furious Five and the Dragon Warrior set just like Po (Jack Black).

We had this General Assembly for my scholarship yesterday, and I only had one thing in mind: buy a Happy Meal at McDo. I ordered the Happy Meal Plan A with four pieces chicken nuggets and a medium-sized drink with the Kung Fu Panda toy of your choice (P98). I noticed a lot of people staring at me as I ecstatically chose from the toys the cashier lady presented to me, but I didn't care.

I chose Tigress (Angelina Jolie) because I was inspired with her character as the group's only feminine kung fu warrior and as the "hardcore" fighter who, at the same time, can understand Po's feelings.

I thought they would give me the meal in the McDonald's Happy Meal box though, and I was a little disappointed. I also ordered the new Awesome Shake Shake Fries Combo in Barbeque kick flavor and Coke float (P80). You can also choose the Cheese Rush flavor for the fries and Watermelon or Sprite float for P85. 

My siblings and I missed McDo's chicken nuggets and enjoyed munching it with rice during dinner. We also indulged on the Shake Shake Fries with that rich barbeque kick and the coke float.

I would definitely collect all the Kung Fu Panda toys with McDonald's awesome Happy Meal treats!

You can also order online at http://www.mcdelivery.com.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...