Saturday, August 20, 2011

Experiencing 7th Heaven with Angel's Pizza Pasta Combo!



Heaven was never out of our reach.

It was my very first time to attend a food blog event and it was like chasing a high meeting friendly bloggers and partner writers, all made possible by Open Rice and Angel's Pizza Pasta  Combo!

While getting to know each other, we were served with Angel's hot and only the best pizzas, starting from the Original Hand Tossed and Double Decker pizzas, their newest Breaded Chicken Bowls and their unique Italian style pasta.

Experiencing Angel's Double Decker pizza felt like tasting heaven in two different flavors. I especially liked the Cheesy Melt (P599/14") oozing with mozarella and cheddar cheese and enjoyed munching the pepperoni hidden between the two thin crusts.
Double Decker Cheesy Melt

Angel's Double Decker Cheesy Burger (P599/14") brought me back the days when I used to play with the meatballs in my spaghetti, as the pizza was generously topped with beef and bacon in a bed of mozarella cheese, and hidden in between  the two thin crunchy crusts a surprising spread of culinary cheese.
Double Decker Cheesy Burger

I equally loved the Double Decker BBQ Crust (P599/14") with its sweet BBQ sauce and floating on it a load of pepperoni, Italian sausage, crunchy green pepper, garlic and onion.
Double Decker BBQ Crust

The Original Hand Tossed pizzas were as mouthwatering. I enjoyed munching on the barbeque chicken chunks of Angel's Style (P555/14") with mushroom and onions swimming in bbq sauce and mozarella cheese.
Angel's Style

I got the meat fever with the Extra Feast (P555/14") heaped with pepperoni, ham, beef, sweet chorizo, onions, mushroom and green pepper all coated with mozarella cheese.
Extra Feast

I fell in love with the flavorful gravy sauce in the new Fancy Aloha (P515/14") combined with the sweet pineapple bits and mozarella cheese, also showered with bacon, ham and green pepper.
Fancy Aloha

Angel's newest and breadilicious Breaded Chicken Bowls felt like 7th heaven with its unique fried chicken submerged in flavorful sauces with steamed rice. I was initially worried about the teriyaki sauce of the Chicken Teriyaki (P95 with regular iced tea) based on past experiences, but I enjoyed its sweetness perfect with the crunchy chicken.
Chicken Teriyaki

Aside from its childish colorful presentation, I was amused with the creamy and flavorful sauce of the Chicken with Creamy Sauce (P95 with regular iced tea) while I chomped on the crunchy corn and carrot bits.
Chicken in Creamy Sauce

My mouth watered at the sight of the Chicken Parmigiana (P95 with regular iced tea), with the breaded chicken coated in gooey parmesan cheese and that Italian flavor of tomato sauce.
Chicken Parmigiana

I found the chicken breading in Angel's Bucket of 6 (P599 with 4pcs. of rice and 1.5 litre Coke) very unique and tasty up to the chicken meat as I initially thought it would taste like any other fried chicken in the usual food joints.
Angel's Bucket of 6

Tasting Angel's Pasta was unlike any pasta experience when I used to gobble the usual sweet spaghetti in birthday parties I got bored with. Like a 10-year-old kid with a sweet tooth, I especially enjoyed the Carbonara (P139) with creamy sauce in every pasta strand. 
Carbonara
Classic Spaghetti

I was glad to experience the Italian style Classic Spaghetti (P129) my mentor Ms. Josephine Bonsol has taught me to be the original spaghetti flavor with its sweet-sour sauce. The flavorful and appetizing taste of Angel's Pesto (P139) was new to me but I equally enjoyed it.
Pesto

So much for tasting heaven. Thank you very much to Ms. Annesy Del Mundo, Mr. Emerson Baun of Open Rice and all the bloggers for the warm welcome and heavenly experience!

Want to taste heaven at your doorstep? Dial 922-22-22 now and experience Angel's blissful pizza and pasta!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post... everything looks soo mouthwatering - sarap! I can attest to their pizza, they are just delicious. But those rice bowls look just as appetizing, I'm a pinay who loves my rice, and seconds please! Thanks for sharing! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: A House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel's Pizza is truly a heaven at you doorstep! Thank you very much po Ms. Mar for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...