Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A great bonding with nanay with Pizza Hut's Super Panalo Meals @198 only!



It's always the lessons I learn from Ms. Josephine Bonsol and no one else can teach--and acknowledge-- that always make my day worthwhile.

It's been a while and she decided to treat me to lunch after we checked papers at school last Thursday. We stopped by at Pizza Hut at SM Fairview to check out its Super Panalo Value Meals at only P99.

She said it doesn't advertise the promo much that's why a lot of people know little of such affordable and satisfying meals. You can already indulge on an appetizer, a main course meal of Buddy Pan Pizza and pasta/ rice meal and drink.

It was amusing as the waiter sat beside us while we ordered, saying they usually do the routine when there are few people around. Ms. Bonsol ordered Caesar side salad for her appetizer, and my favorite Cream of Mushroom soup. We also chose the new Chicken Barbeque Buddy Pan Pizza, Chili con carne spaghetti and iced tea for our drink.

I missed the mushroom soup and enjoyed munching on the herbed croutons. The chicken barbeque pizza was mouth-watering with its juicy chicken meat and thick cheese crust. I thought the Chili con carne spaghetti was spicy but it wasn't and I took the time chewing on the crunchy meat while I listened to my nanay's stories.

I'll definitely invite my mom and dad here so they can experience a truly satisfying and affordable meal at Pizza Hut.

Thank you very much to Ms. Josephine Bonsol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...