Monday, May 09, 2011

Indulge on your fave fries and drinks the easy way with Greenwich's Snack n' Sip!



Out in the busy streets, time is not on our side--even if we're hungry.

As if an answered prayer, I could finally enjoy a quick but mouthwatering snack when I spotted Greenwich's Snack n' Sip (P49) after a tiring enrollment at UP Diliman last May 3. With my favorite fries (can also be crunchy onion rings) atop the large paper cup and the medium-sized softdrink just below, I was amused at how I could all hold it in one hand while I looked for a ride home.

Going back and indulging on Greenwich's amazing pizza and pasta made me remember my Greenwich memories with my mentor Ms. Josephine Bonsol last year. The American Idol Greenwich experience at SM North inspired me more to continue writing, as Kuya Cho-u (Ms. Bonsol's son) and I joined the games and watched the performers and Bruno (Lloyd Zaragosa), one of the Greenwich gang members--sang like real idols.


I know I'll always come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...