Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Mikee's Make and Bake: Molasses Cookies

Mikee's molasses cookies

What better way to spend time with long time friends than to enjoy sweets while catching up with each others' stress, adventure and love lives? My friend Marichelle offered us home-made molasses cookies last August 5 during our lunch at NCPAG at UP Diliman, and despite its soft texture it definitely tasted heaven--you could taste every component flavor of the cookie from the molasses, cinnamon and refined sugar.
Amy and Mikee
It was definitely a memorable and unforgettable friend bonding yesterday with such friends who slap you in the face because you decided you don't want them as your classmates for the upcoming school semester. My best friend Amy always teased me by not hugging me although I was sure she missed me as much as I have missed her. We also caught up with each others's love lives and our other friends' plans to go to Japan this September. 

Mikee, Amy and Shaula
Watch out for more of my friend Mikee's Make and Bake recipes as we serve as her taste testers and customers at the same time.

with my friend Shaula
Mikee and her molasses cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...