Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Greenwich Overload with its Pasta Supreme Meat Plates and Big Time Lunch Meals!


Lasagna Supreme and Jumbo Crunchy Chicken


Discover delicious. My Greenwich memories have always made me come back for more. After a tiring trip at UP Diliman and Quezon City Hall for my scholarship last Friday, my big sister Ate Nadine, Jillian and I decided to pig out at Greenwich in Morayta, Manila and indulge on our favorite pizza and pasta we've all missed.

Ate Nadine ordered Greenwich's new Pasta Supreme Meat Plates with her Lasagna Supreme and Jumbo Crunchy Chicken (P159, with drink). She said she already missed its delectable and meaty lasagna and enjoyed her crunchy chicken wing.
Big Time Lunch Meal B

My twin sister dared to order the Big Time Lunch Meals, with Hawaiian pizza, crunchy chicken wing with rice and spaghetti supreme (P131, with drink). She tried to gobble all of it until she grew tired of chewing and shared to us her chicken and pizza.
Chicken Carbonara and Premium Beef Strips

I also ordered Pasta Supreme Meat Plates with its new Chicken Carbonara and Premium Beef Strips (P159, with drink). I especially enjoyed the juicy and tasty beef strips and shared it to my siblings. I also enjoyed the chicken carbonara as the sauce was not too think or too flavorful.

I'll always come back for more with Greenwich's innovative delicacies in both pizza and pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...