Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Go Berry Crazy with Figaro's new Berry Fruity Delights!



A dose of fruity madness was just what I needed with all the academic pressure that's driving me crazy these days. And when it comes to such truly refreshing drinks and coffee to drive those toxic stress away, Figaro Coffee Company is the perfect place to go, especially with its new Banana Berry Delight Frost and Raspberry Mint Latte!

It felt like floating in seventh heaven with Figaro's innovative creations of healthy fruity experience that definitely completed my day, and finally meeting the bloggers I idolize and of course, my mentor Ms. Josephine Bonsol at the Figaro event last Monday.

It's been a while since I felt that sugar rush I also longed for to keep me from being "sabaw" at school, and the new Banana Berry Delight Frost (P145) did more than that. Showered with crunchy bits of banana chips and dripped with strawberry syrup all sitting on top of a scoop of vanilla ice cream, it brought me back the days when my twin sister and I used to munch loads of banana chips while watching A Bug's Life in VHS at home.

The delightful vanilla ice cream drizzled with thick strawberry syrup tickled my stressed nerves and made me feel like a kid crazy for berry fruits again, while I also enjoyed munching the banana chips bits that were generously spread in the perfect fruity treat.

The Raspberry Mint Latte (P110) just made me fall in love with coffee all the more, with its refreshing mint tang infused in that aromatic espresso-based coffee and perfectly complemented by the surprising fruit burst of raspberry you would taste in every sip. 

I loved the unique Latte Art crafted on top of the coffee and tried not to ruin it, while I enjoyed listening to my mentor's hilarious stories just like the good old days.

You know coffee. Figaro's new Banana Berry Delight Frost and Raspberry Mint Latte will truly give you that refreshing berry fruity rush you'll never forget! Experience the berry madness at Figaro starting September 15 at selected branches and nationwide on October 1. You can also visit www.figaro.com.

Thank you very much to Ms. Annesy Del Mundo!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! thanks for the post and see you soon! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...