Saturday, September 10, 2011

Angel's Pasta in a Dough: Your fave pizza and pasta in one!



It's a dream come true for kids and kids-at-heart: their favorite pizza and pasta mashed up into one heavenly treat with Angel's Pasta in a Dough!

I remembered my mentor Ms. Josephine Bonsol treating me to Angel's with their new Pasta in a Dough, and how I enjoyed playing with the pasta heaped on top of the pizza dough, and even thought hard if I had to eat the pasta first or chomp it with the pizza.

I decided to share the same childish but heavenly experience with my twin sister as we ordered the Pasta in a Dough Creamy Bacon (P215), and we both loved the rich creamy sauce coating the pasta, the juicy sweet bacon and crunchy green peppers. We laughed at ourselves as we struggled to slice the pizza and played with the creamy pasta just like kids enjoying the good old days.

They also have Classic Spaghetti (P205) and Tuna Pesto (P215).

Reminisce those childhood days with Angel's Pasta in a Dough. You can visit www.angelspizza.com.ph or call 922-22-22 (free delivery) to taste heaven at your doorstep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...