Sunday, April 22, 2012

PLDTmyDSL and Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!


They are all coming to town. Heed the call for the Earth's mightiest heroes, and for the country's mightiest Broadband Internet access...Avengers, PLDT myDSL Assemble!
I may be a big fan of the movies, but my brother Norman is simply a genuine expert of the Marvel heroes who can definitely win a quiz bee competition about it. He has been extremely excited since the day The Avengers movie was first promoted online, and it really amused me how keeps talking about it with such gusto and accuracy of the details of the story.

Of course, my brother wants to get the latest release of trailers and posters ahead of everyone else, and I've seen him exploring every nook of the Internet reading blogs and watching videos almost everyday. Good thing there's PLDT myDSL, the ever-reliable Internet broadband offering only the fastest Internet connections. As PLDT myDSL just seems to possess the Avengers' powers, I and my siblings can surf the Internet better for our convenience.
I always love to watch videos on Youtube, and all thanks to PLDT myDSL's fast connection matching the superhuman speed of Thor and the vast leaping ability of The Hulk, I can enjoy watching movie trailers and educational documentaries in no time.
I can also watch my favorite martial arts videos, especially Judo competitions (as I take summer club training) that continue to amaze and inspire me. I really want to improve my Judo skills, and maybe become a good judoka someday, just as Captain America is an expert in martial arts and Hawkeye is a master archer and an exceptional athlete.
Especially with PLDT myDSL's fast connection, I also love to read the latest news and updates online. Being a tech-savvy and science geek myself, I also seek the latest innovations in both fields, while I continue to wonder about the science behind Ironman's signature energy replusors and his regenerative life support.
A big fan of action, sci-fi and spy movies, I also look forward to watch Black Widow, one of the world's greatest spies in The Avengers with her amazing girl power skills.
Most of all, I love to share all these edifying and informative readings and videos and engage in productive activities offered by the giant social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ in the Internet. And as this is equally an enlightening update worth sharing, PLDT myDSL now offers the Great Payday Sale to help you get that fast Internet connection you've always wanted. This summer is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-29, 2012. All you have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, no cash out! You can upgrade their Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever. What's more, freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings! You can also apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com.

Experience the fast connection offered by PLDT myDSL and unleash that Avenger superpower in you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...