Monday, May 09, 2011

My mom's Mothers' Day Treasure Hunt!



The gift was too dull to be simply handed over to a great mom.

We decided to add a little twist to mom's ever-special Mothers' Day celebration and even awarded her with the "Best Treasure Hunter of the Year" after successfully scavenging over our surprise gift for her!
After an amazing PLDT myDSL experience watching the live streaming of the Pacman-Mosley fight with my dad at People Support, Makati City yesterday, my twin sister and I surprised mom with a treasure hunt event at the house.

It looked childish of course, but she enjoyed every stopover to find the next clue while I guided her and my twin sister Jillian documented it. In the end, she found a box with fake computer keys drawn on the cover and struggled to guess the right number combination to open it!

We all enjoyed and laughed as we made fake electronic sounds whenever mom didn't get the right combination. Mom was also amused as she discovered a treasure hunter in her, finding the clue letters in a blink.
Belated Happy Mothers' Day to all nanay's out there! I love you everyday mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...